AthenPollo is looking for a Senior Cloud DevSecOps Engineer to support a leading manufacturing company. This is a Full Time position based in Montreal City, Canada. Security, Satisfaction, flexible working hours and Happiness, come along with a handsome package!
Job Title: Senior Cloud DevSecOps Engineer
Job Type: Full time Permanent.
Location: Montreal City , Canada
· As a Cloud Application Solution Architect (CSA) – Security you will be responsible for driving divisions application security transformation into the cloud platforms. You will work with divisions to develop secure applications and software running on the cloud. You will help with secure design decisions, driving DevSecOps framework and governance and help guide other security engineers in this area. You will interface and lead in-depth technical security architecture discussion with Developers, Enterprise Security Architects, solution architects and potential external customers.
· We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
· Act as subject matter expert regarding cloud security, DevSecOps and associated tools; providing guidance and recommendations to team members and senior leadership.
· Be defining, deploying and maintaining cloud application security standards and cloud security testing standards for the company’s Digital products.
· Assist in driving the strategic direction of the DevSecOps Program framework through partnerships with engineering, operations, IT and the business.
· Assist in defining KPI’s for the Cloud Application Security and advance the Cloud Application Security Program maturity and DevSecOps program efficiencies.
· Define Threat modeling framework and risk analysis of cloud applications and back-end components and Perform Threat Modeling on complex Cloud application security.
· Help build the DevSecOps capabilities across the company’s through Training and development of new course content.
· Bachelor’s in Computer science, Cybersecurity, or a comparable degree from an accredited institution.
· 5+ years hands-on experience in cloud security application is required.
· 4+ years of experience in leading and deploying DevSecOps in Cloud applications.
· Experience handling diverse IT / Cloud environments (Azure, AWS, GCP, etc.) within a Multi-national large-scale Enterprise is highly preferred.
· Technical Certifications related to Cloud Security (e.g., Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google, security certifications) like CCSP, OSCP, GPCS, GCPN, and GCSA.
· Experience implementing compliance frameworks such as CIS Benchmarks, CSA Cloud Controls Matrix (CCM 4.0) and NIST CSF.
Email : arif(AT)athenpollo.com
I appreciate if you forward your updated word formatted resume for review before we speak.
AthenPollo is a fast growing and dynamic organization providing IT consulting and staffing services for over 10 years and committed to becoming one of the nation’s premier IT companies. Our highly skilled and experienced team strives to deliver the highest levels of service and value to our Customers and Consultants. Our client base is comprised primarily of Fortune 100 companies and large system integrators.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $120,000.00-$140,000.00 per year