Command Drilling Products Ltd. is an Alberta company that manufactures and repairs oilfield tubulars and accessories. We are currently seeking a Mechanical Technologist for a full-time position to be based in Nisku, AB.
· Use SolidWorks® to develop layouts and drawings that meet project expectations and specifications.
· Generate drawings from sketches and customer details.
· Review and update existing specifications and drawings to incorporate requested changes.
· Ensure drawings comply with standards as set by Management.
· Maintain documentation control of drawing revisions.
· Provide customers with order acknowledgements on job details to ensure accuracy.
· Prepare work order documents for the manufacturing floor based on drawings and customer requests.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
· Post-Secondary Degree and/or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Technology (or other related drafting program).
· 3-5years’ experience in design/engineering using SolidWorks®(or other similar 3D drafting software) required.
· AutoCAD experience an asset, but not required.
· Understanding of standard drafting practices and procedures
· Possess strong technical knowledge.
· Detail orientated with exceptional analytical ability.
· Proficient with MS Office (Word & Excel)
· Superior time management and organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize under limited supervision.
· Knowledge of oilfield drilling products an asset, but not required.
· Valid Driver’s License.
We thank all those who apply, although we will only be contacting those chosen for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location